Style and Design

Make sure that you speak with a real person to cancel(press 0 until a real person is put on the phone), THEN cancel. I made the mistake of canceling my TIME subscription through the automated, and did not get a full refund.

I went along with their *** "promotion" bit to "extend" my subscriptions, but I could call back at anytime before July 17th to get a full refund of my other subscriptions. It sounds sketchy but I just called and they say i'm getting my full $71.00 back. So maybe it's the best option.

EITHER WAY, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IF YOU CAN AVOID IT. THEY ARE DESIGNED TO KEEP YOUR MONEY AT ALL COSTS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Synapse. The most disappointing about a product or service at Synapse was scam, automated service line and pushy call center operators Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Synapse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Synapse to other companies on our site.

Comments