Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for one magazine and $35 for the other!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Taste Of Home Magazine
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I have subscribed not once, not twice, but 3 different times over the past decade. Given.., the small little magazine gives out a lot of neat ideas, but when..."
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store. The chair is broke or not made right. I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is..."
- "hi giovanni delivered me a infested plate of pasta dead bugs be aware of them they are very dirty and very mean when the costomer complains it is the giovanni..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."