Synapse Customer Service
- (203) 595-8255
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Synapse is a multichannel marketing company which is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut. It is considered to be one of the largest consumer magazine distributors in the United States, Synapse deals with over 700 magazine titles from all the major publishers (including Hearst Corporation, CondÃ© Nast Publications, Meredith Corporation, and Time Inc.). Synapse helps these magazines attract (and retain) subscribers by working through a number of non-traditional marketing channels, which include credit card issuers, catalog companies, and airline frequent-flyer programs, etc. The company was started by Jay S. Walker and Michael Loeb in 1991. It was begun as NewSub Magazine Service LLC. Currently Synapse employs over 250 people and has revenues of $400 million.
Synapse is ranked 91 out of 416 in Periodicals & Publishing category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Synapse to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Cheektowaga, New York, United States
- Gulfport, Mississippi, United States
- Amherst, Massachusetts, United States
- Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
- Frederick, Maryland, United States
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
- Wheeling, Illinois, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Tucker, Georgia, United States
- Pensacola, Florida, United States